7th ISN Special Meeting
Synaptic Function and Dysfunction in Brain Diseases Coimbra, Portugal, June 1-4, 2016
The International Society for Neurochemistry (ISN) organizes its 7th ISN Special Neurochemistry Conference on SYNAPTIC FUNCTION AND DYSFUNCTION IN BRAIN DISEASES. It is with great pleasure that we invite you to Coimbra, Portugal, next June to attend this conference.
An outstanding group of speakers from around the globe will share their expertise in the following topics:
• Synaptic architecture
• Intracellular trafficking and protein dynamics
• Pre- and post-synaptic function
• Synaptic plasticity and memory
• Neuronal circuits in the healthy and diseased brain
• Molecular mechanisms of neuropsychiatric disorders
Travel awards are available to graduate students and post-doctoral fellows that wish to participate and present their work at the conference.
We look forward to welcoming you in Coimbra, June 1-4, 2016!
By the Organizing Committee
Carlos B. Duarte