Neuroscience Ireland membership for 2021 is now due for renewal – Click here to renew
As a Neuroscience Ireland member, you’ll be able to avail of reduced registration fees for the NSI Conference, be eligible for poster/presentation prizes at the conference, as well as being able to apply for NSI Travel Grants, Publication Prizes and Symposium Grants. Plus you’ll be kept up to date with news via our newsletter and via Twitter.
Members of the NI are also automatically members of FENS. This entitles NI members to the following benefits:
- Access to the official FENS journal, EJN, online free of charge, and a subscription to the print edition at a reduced rate.
- Eligibility to apply for one of the free abstract slots for the SfN Meeting, linked to a reduced registration fee.
- Access to the SfN Online Platform, Neuronline.
- Subscription at very attractive discount rates to several leading neuroscience journals.
- Eligibility to buy books at special FENS member rates.
- Receipt of the FENS e-mailings (Job Market, EJN table of contents etc.).