Neuroscience Ireland will be hosting a symposium at the BNA2015 Festival of Neuroscience comprising speakers from Ireland and abroad entitled “Molecular mechanisms of neurodevelopment and links to later-life neurological disorders”
- 10 plenary and public lectures by world-class neuroscientists, including two Nobel laureates (the BNA’s “50th Anniversary Lecture” will be given by Professor John O’Keefe, 2014 Nobel Laureate)
- 50 Symposia covering all aspects of neuroscience
- Over 240 speakers
- 8 Special Events including workshops on research methods, a debate on Open Access, Public and Special Lectures
- Poster sessions (the abstract submission system is now open).
- BNA2015 is supported by 20 partner societies
- 4 DAYS OF NEUROSCIENCE!
- 15 December 2014: Abstract submissions online closes
- 6 January 2015: Earlybird registration closes