The Biennial Neuroscience Ireland Conference will take place
in September, 2015 in Dublin City University. Keep an eye out for more details soon.
Also in 2015…..
Neuroscience Ireland will be hosting a symposium at the BNA2015 Festival of Neuroscience comprising speakers from Ireland and abroad entitled “Molecular mechanisms of neurodevelopment and links to later-life neurological disorders”
- 10 plenary and public lectures by world-class neuroscientists, including two Nobel laureates (the BNA’s “50th Anniversary Lecture” will be given by Professor John O’Keefe, 2014 Nobel Laureate)
- 50 Symposia covering all aspects of neuroscience
- Over 240 speakers
- 8 Special Events including workshops on research methods, a debate on Open Access, Public and Special Lectures
- Poster sessions (the abstract submission system is now open).
- BNA2015 is supported by 20 partner societies
- 4 DAYS OF NEUROSCIENCE!
- 15 December 2014: Abstract submissions online closes
- 6 January 2015: Earlybird registration closes
2014 Neuroscience Ireland Events.
Trinity College Dublin, 12th September 2014
NUI Galway, 26th November 2014
University College Cork, Sept 12-13, 2013