New or Renewing Members:
You can complete payment for your 2019 membership by clicking here
Please note that members’ data (names, affiliations and email addresses) is shared with the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS). This enables Neuroscience Ireland members to additionally benefit from FENS membership.
Payment facilities for membership dues are provided externally by Keynote Conference Services Ltd. For queries relating to payments contact NSI@keynotepco.ie
As a Neuroscience Ireland member, you’ll be able to avail of reduced registration fees for the NI Conference, be eligible for poster/presentation prizes at the conference, as well as being able to apply for NI Travel Grants, Publication Prizes and Symposium Grants. Plus you’ll be kept up to date with news via our quarterly newsletter, and via Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Members of the NI are also automatically members of FENS. This entitles NI members to the following benefits:
- Access to the official FENS journal, EJN, online free of charge, and a subscription to the print edition at a reduced rate.
- Eligibility to apply for one of the free abstract slots for the SfN Meeting, linked to a reduced registration fee.
- Subscription at very attractive discount rates to several leading neuroscience journals.
- Eligibility to buy books at special FENS member rates.
- Receipt of the FENS e-mailings (Job Market, EJN table of contents etc.).