The 2016 Eurogenesis meeting organizing committee is looking forward to welcoming you at the 3rd Eurogenesis meeting which will be held in Bordeaux, France from July 11th to july 13th, 2016.
Registration is now OPEN. Please visit the conference website : http:/www.eurogenesis.com
The Eurogenesis conference will cover several aspects of adult neurogenesis function and its related pathologies. It aims to highlight the benefits of interdisciplinary research for gathering innovative knowledge in adult neural stem cells biology, and will promote new opportunities for cross-border disciplines interactions.
The topics covered by plenary lectures include:
• Control of adult neurogenesis
• Neurogenesis as a substrate for network plasticity: focus on GABA
• Role of adult born neurons in diseases
• Novels tools to analyze adult neurogenesis and stem cell heterogeneity
• Role of adult born neurons in memory processing
• Role of adult born neurons in stress related disorders
The organizing commitee brings together worldwide leaders of the field :
• Nora Abrous, Magendie Neurocenter, Bordeaux, France
• Alejandro Schinder, Leloir Institute, Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Paul J. Lucassen, Swammerdam Institute of Life Sciences, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
• Sebastian Jessberger, Brain Research Institute, Zurich, Switzerland
• Georg Kuhn, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
• Chichung Lie, German Research Center for Environmental Health, Munich, Germany
• Nicolas Toni, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
• Gerd Kempermann, Genomics of Regeneration, Dresden, Germany
In addition to plenary lectures, the conference will offer a poster session and some exciting social events.
Flyer 2016 eurogenesis_7-3-2016