BNA2017 is one of the largest international neuroscience meetings in Europe in 2017, and presents the ideal opportunity for neuroscientists around the world to discuss their science and their ideas, across both discipline boundaries and national borders.
Key Features of BNA2017
BNA2017 delegates can expect a jam-packed scientific programme with the top experts in their field offering research findings from the hottest topics in neuroscience, as well as many other activities including public events and workshops.
Of course there is much more to discover about BNA2017 including:
- Six internationally renowned plenary lectures
• Over 40 symposia, workshops and discussion groups
• Career-focused events for students and early career scientists
• 500+ posters in 12 scientific themes
• CPD accreditation
- Over 65 companies and societies in a lively exhibition
• Social events each evening for networking opportunities
- Extensive public engagement programme