REMINDER: DEADLINE 18TH MARCH
BNA2017: Festival of Neuroscience – Birmingham, 10-13 April 2017
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The BNA would like to invite you to submit proposals for Symposia and/or Workshops, and also to propose special events. The themes for 2017 are:
- Developmental neuroscience
- Genetics and epigenetics
- Neuronal and glial molecular and cellular mechanisms
- Sensory and motor systems
- Novel treatments and translational neuroscience
- Psychiatry and mental health
- Attention, motivation and behaviour
- Learning and memory
- Neuroendocrine and autonomic nervous systems
- Neurodegenerative disorders and ageing
- The neurobiology of stress – a topic meeting of The Physiological Society
Please submit your proposal online using the form at the following link, where you will also find guidelines for workshops and symposia and details for meeting speaker costs: https://www.bna.org.uk/events/BNA2017/session-proposals.
The closing date for proposals is 5pm on Friday 18th March 2016. The programme committee will then consider proposals for inclusion in BNA2017.
Please contact Thelma Lovick (Thelma.Lovick@bristol.ac.uk Chair of the Programme Committee) if you have any questions about the scientific programme, and the BNA office (email@example.com) if your questions are about the submission process.
We look forward to receiving your proposals and hope very much that you will be able to contribute to BNA2017.
Dr Thelma Lovick
Programme Committee Chair
Meetings Secretary, BNA
Prof John Aggleton